We’re finally getting to the meat of the plot and about to discover some deep secrets with the characters of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim.” And as the story gets more intense, it seems as though our lovely OTP, Kim Mi So and Young Joon, are also getting pretty serious. What is it about this couple that totally has us immersed? Here’s a look at 7 times Mi So and Young Joon were couple goals in this past week’s episodes:
1. Young Joon wanting to make sure that they’re officially a couple
The sincerity in how much he wants to be with Mi So is so endearing.
2. When Mi So was cold and Young Joon kept her warm
3. Young Joon not being afraid to say sorry first and showing up at Mi So’s house with her favorite food
And the cutest thing of all was that he barbecued it for her:
4. This whole scene
5. When Mi So calls Young Joon “oppa”
His reaction is priceless.
6. How hard he tries to impress Mi So’s sisters
Isn’t it amazing how important it is for him to make a good impression on her sisters?!
And we can’t forget how he completely changed his sense of style for them:
7. Mi-So being able to share a beautiful memory of her and her mother with Young Joon
And how she encourages him to share his painful memories with her
Hey Soompiers, what’s your favorite Young Joon and Mi So moment? Let me know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can lately be seen obsessing over Jung Hae In, singing her heart out to BIGBANG at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in desserts. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!
Currently watching: “Wok of Love,” “The Undateables,” “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,” “About Time”
All-time favorite dramas: “Secret Garden,” “Goblin,” “Because This Is My First Life,” “Star In My Heart”
Looking forward to: Won Bin’s return to the small screen and Song Joong Ki’s next drama